Romsey Chamber Music Festival (“Our”, “Us” and “We”) Box Office – Terms and Conditions of Sale and Booking
Online Box Office Arrangements
- These full terms and conditions apply to tickets sold through Our box office online site. These terms and conditions should be read prior to purchase, as purchase of a ticket means you accept all the terms and conditions.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about performances and making online bookings for these performances.
- By accessing this site you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of this site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via Our box office site or your access to it.
- You will only use this website for personal private use.
- Tickets for sale online are subject to availability.
- You should check your ticket at the time of purchase and contact Us immediately if there is a mistake.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost, stolen or destroyed.
- The price of the ticket includes any applicable taxes and booking or collection fees.
Tickets will be supplied by email for you to print out. If you have no facilities to print a ticket, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds and Exchanges
- Once tickets have been paid for We are unable to provide a refund or exchange (the exception to this is in the event of cancellation).
- If you cannot attend a performance We are unable to refund or exchange your tickets.
- If the event is cancelled or rescheduled by Us you will be entitled to a refund. Refunds must be claimed within 1 month from the date of the event.
- Any postage and/or card charges are non-refundable.
It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the event you have booked has been cancelled or rescheduled. (see also Refunds and Exchanges).
Conditions of admission
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- We reserve the right to request patrons to leave the premises.
- You should retain your ticket as it may be required for re-admission.
- You must comply with safety announcements and instructions given by the stewards.
- Animals are not permitted within the venue, with the exception of assistance dogs.